Friends of the San Gabriel Mission Playhouse
Please join our Restoration Campaign, an effort to raise the funds needed to repair the exterior of the San Gabriel Mission Playhouse!
We have created five levels of recognition for donors, as follows:
- Supporters – Contributions of $10 to $499 – recognition on our website & theater lobby monitors!
- Makers – Contributions of $500 to $999 – all of the above, and recognition in our 2018 brochure!
- Builders – Contributions of $1,000 to $2,499 – all of the above, and inclusion on our 2017 Façade Restoration Campaign wall plaque!
- Artisans – Contributions of $2,500 to $4,999 – all of the above, with mid-level recognition placement on the 2017 Façade Restoration campaign wall plaque!
- Creators – Contributions of $5,000+ – all of the above, acknowledgment in our Engage! season program, and highest level recognition placement on the 2017 Façade Restoration Campaign wall plaque!
To make a secure, tax-deductible donation online, click on the button below. You may also send checks payable to the California Community Foundation, noting that the donation is for Friends of the San Gabriel Mission Playhouse. Checks should be mailed to:
California Community Foundation
221 S. Figueroa St., Suite 400
Los Angeles, CA 90012
Contributions to the California Community Foundation represent irrevocable gifts subject to the legal and fiduciary control of the foundation’s board of directors. This charge will appear on your credit card statement as a payment to “Calif Comm Fdn – CCF”. In addition, California Community Foundation incurs a third-party administrative fee of 2.7 percent for credit card contributions. The foundation will charge the fee directly to the individual fund.