Planned Giving Toolkit
- Planned Giving: It's Easier Thank You Think
CCF’s 2011 report, The Future of Philanthropy in Los Angeles: A Wealth of Opportunity, revealed that the coming decades hold tremendous possibilities for organizations who incorporate planned giving into their development strategies.
Our no-cost Planned Giving Toolkit for local nonprofit organizations makes starting or building a planned giving program easier and more effective. Planned giving programs help build stability and sustainability for nonprofits, and fulfill the long-term goals of donors. From customizable donor letters to strategies for engaging nonprofit boards, the toolkit contains everything a nonprofit needs to start their own planned giving program today.
- Planned Giving Toolkit Interactive eBook (requires Flash Player)
- Planned Giving Toolkit Inserts Interactive eBook (requires Flash Player)
- Planned Giving Toolkit with Inserts
- Create Your Legacy Editable Version (download to insert your organization’s logo)
- Planned Giving Presentation
- The Future of Philanthropy in Los Angeles: A Wealth of Opportunity
- Money and Wealth in L.A. County (video)
717 W TEMPLE ST
LOS ANGELES, CA 90012 Map