The California Community Foundation (CCF) Announces Two Request for Proposals (RFP) on behalf of the LA Arts Recovery Fund
The LA Arts Recovery Fund (the Fund) is issuing two Request for Proposals (RFP) to a consulting team and/or agency(ies) to support the following activities:
1. Capacity Building RFP
|PDF ||Click to View|
|Objectives||Develop range of options to deliver a capacity building program for 90 small and mid-size arts organizations that; reflects the Fund’s guiding principles; and is tailored to the reported needs from grantees|
|Timeline||Services to be provided over remaining lifetime of the Fund; Spring 2022 through Spring 2024|
|Budget||Budget estimates for range of options up to $1 million, which includes delivery of capacity building as well as all professional service fees|
2. Evaluation RFP
|PDF||Click to View|
|Objectives||Develop an evaluation plan guided by the evaluation framework and the need to inform capacity building efforts anchored in assessing the impact of the fund on grantees, and supporting learnings with and from grantees|
|Timeline||Services to be provided past the final spend-down of the Fund in the Fall 2024|
|Budget||Budget estimates and/or ranges for professional service fees not to exceed $200,000 |
- December 6 – Request for Proposals Opens
- December 6 -13 – Collect Questions from Prospective Applicants
- December 14 -15 – Post Responses to Questions from Prospective Applicants
- January 6 – Request for Proposals Closes at 10 am
- January 6-14 – Proposals Reviewed by Committee Members
- January 18-24 – Interviews Held with Top Contenders
- February 3 – Team Selected
- February 3 – 6 – Contract(s) Finalized
- February 7-11 – Orientation & Work Process Begin
Combined proposal into PDF should be emailed to laarts [@] calfund [.] org.
Teams and/or agencies responding to both RFPs may submit a single proposal but must address all items of both RFPs.
- View PDF by clicking here.
- We will be taking questions from applicants December 6-13, 2021. In an attempt to be fair to all parties, should a question surface that requires a clarification of the RFP process, the answer will be shared with all applicants. We will address them as quickly as possible.
- Please email all questions to laarts [@] calfund [.] org.