California COVID-19 Community Health Project
Together with the California Department of Social Services, the California Community Foundation has partnered with 50 community partners to increase community awareness and access to information and resources to help combat the disparate impacts of the COVID 19 pandemic on vulnerable communities. The partnership is part of a statewide effort supporting 160 organizations.
The initiative invests $5.7 million in funding to support community outreach and education in communities disproportionately impacted by COVID-19 in Los Angeles, Orange, and Ventura Counties.
- Asian American
- Black/African American
- Indian/Native American and Tribal
- Latinx (Latino/a)
- Middle Eastern and North African
- Native Hawaiian/Pacific Islanders
- People with disabilities and deaf and hard of hearing populations
- Older adults (people aged 65 and older)
- People with limited English proficiency
- People experiencing homelessness
- People living in multi-generational households
- Antelope Valley Partners For Health
- Asian Americans Advancing Justice Los Angeles
- Bienestar Human Services
- Black Women for Wellness
- BPSOS Center for Community Advancement Inc
- Central City Neighborhood Partners
- Central Coast Labor Council
- Centro Community Hispanic Association Inc.
- Clergy and Laity United for Economic Justice-Los Angeles
- Coalition for Humane Immigrant Rights of Los Angeles
- Community Coalition
- Community Development Technologies Center
- Community Partners fbo ActiveSGV
- Community Partners fbo Long Beach Forward
- Disability Community Resource Center
- El Concilio Family Services
- El Nido Family Centers
- Greater Los Angeles Agency on Deafness, Inc.
- InnerCity Struggle
- Instituto de Avance Integral Latino CDC
- Korean American Coalition
- Korean Community Services
- Koreatown Youth & Community Center, Inc.
- LAANE fbo Comunidades Indigenas en Liderazgo (CIELO)
- Labor Community Services of Los Angeles (LCS)
- Legacy LA Youth Development Corporation
- Meet Each Need with Dignity
- Mexican American Opportunity Foundation
- OneGeneration Valley Senior Service & Resources Center
- Pacoima Beautiful
- Parent Engagement Academy
- Pasadena Altadena Coalition of Transformative Leaders
- Planned Parenthood Pasadena and San Gabriel Valley Inc.
- Saint Barnabas Senior Services
- SALVA (NDLON)
- Salvadoran American Leadership and Education Fund
- Social Justice Learning Institute
- South Asian Network (SAN)
- South Bay Center for Counseling
- South Central Los Angeles Regional Center
- Southern California Association of Non-Profit Housing
- The Cambodian Family
- The Children’s Partnership
- The LGBTQ Center Long Beach
- The TransLatin@ Coalition
- Tides Center fbo Latino Coalition for a Healthy CA
- Toberman Neighborhood Center Inc.
- United Cambodian Community, Inc.
- YMCA of Metropolitan Los Angeles
For additional information on the program and its administration, contact covidoutreach [@] calfund [.] org.