Continuing Education Opportunities
CCF shares our knowledge with the community and strives to advance the professional development of professional advisors. We offer Continuing Professional Education (CPE) and Minimum Continuing Legal Education (MCLE) credit opportunities for accountants, attorneys and certified financial planners on a range of important topics including:
- Benefits Of Private Foundation Alternatives
- Tax Advantages Of Gifting Complex Assets Such As LLC Interest Or Real Estate
- Flexible Solutions For Clients Who Want To Establish A Legacy, Provide Scholarships, Or Dissolve A Private Foundation
- Unique Needs Of Entertainment Clients Interested In Charitable Giving
- Anonymity And Protection From Solicitation
- Managing Family Dynamics Through Philanthropy
Accountants: CCF is an approved provider of CPE credit by the State Bar of California Certified Public Accountants and adheres to the regulations and requirements prescribed in the Accountancy Act of the State Board of Accountancy.
Attorneys: CCF is an approved provider of MCLE credit by the State Bar of California and complies with the terms set by the Multiple Activity Provider Agreement.
Certified Financial Planners: CCF is an approved provider of Continuing Education Sponsorship with the CFP Board of Standards. This program meets the requirements for PACE credit of the American Society of CLU and ChFC.
To schedule a seminar in your office, at CCF or via webinar, please contact: give [@] calfund [.] org.